I'm working on a project to syndicate library content with RSS.... and learn .NET, C#, and AJAX

Monday, July 2, 2007

Annual Report Day; editing with ListMaker

Most of today I worked on catching up with email and drafting annual report material. I did make a bit of progress on ListMaker's edit list feature, but need to straighten out a SQL query to get the items, lists, and the ID from the linking table (hint to self: start on line 297). After wrapping up the SQL query, however, I need to move to the overall architecture before I make too many more 'user controls' that are just stuck on the page instead of neatly filed away. Then it should go fairly quickly.

Houseguests tomorrow night and through Saturday, though, so don't expect wild flights of progress this week : )

Oh, and the AJAX accordion had to go for now because I can't see what I'm doing in design view with it in there.

No comments: