I'm working on a project to syndicate library content with RSS.... and learn .NET, C#, and AJAX

Thursday, July 26, 2007

ListMaker User Login: Begin

Today I cleaned up a lot of the debugging labels; fixed some problems I noticed.

(reloading appeared to be deleting extra items on My Lists, but actually, My Lists just wasn't refreshing until the second click so that you could see the item was deleted. I'm sure this is wrong on some level, but I added the my_lists button click to Page Load just like populate_edit_list and fill_list_display. It seems that if I make programmatically generated controls, the method that creates them needs to be in Page Load.)

(also the delete button on My Items was not working - similar problem but also with sql stmt errors)

I sketched out the user login panel, made some changes to the db tables, and began work on it. For now I am not going to worry about pw security, although I may try this approach if I get time.
Here's the login bit (whee!):

No comments: