I'm working on a project to syndicate library content with RSS.... and learn .NET, C#, and AJAX

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Map of controls, their panels, and their methods

I realize this is nigh illegible, but wanted to memorialize the document, which lists each control that calls methods and turns on/off panels, with separate rows for controls with conditionals. Last two pages are 'created' controls which don't appear in the initial asp. I'm not 100% sure it will help, but it can't hurt. If I can't attain one kind of persistence, this attests to another kind entirely! Dinnertime now.

Note: I did try to do this before beginning, but didn't know what needed to be in its own method. I think I could do it better from the beginning -- and would -- if I had to do it again, now that I have a bit more of an idea of the construction.

No comments: