I'm working on a project to syndicate library content with RSS.... and learn .NET, C#, and AJAX

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

ListMaker ... Ranking added but currently hosed

Well ... I added the ranking interface and logic, and it should have worked. I also fixed up the problem where the List_ID was getting replaced on save, meaning the user's URL would be changing all the time (bad). But it's almost 6pm and B. has made a special dinner, and I don't really understand the error I'm getting (when I try to save list to db):

The name "LIST" is not permitted in this context.

and even before the error, the ranking wasn't saving. So I guess I'll take a look tomorrow. Most of today was spent on email anyway; also getting caught up with some JWL correspondence and marketing, and checking out Technorati.

Before I forget, the subject_id is still static - when I do the user login I need to change that.


No comments: